Total Pageviews

Friday, May 28, 2021

My girlfriend that I'm waiting to meet has gotten me gift that arrived yesterday in the mail

      Finally have someone to love as she had purchased a nice rose-gold wristwatch for me and so we are making plans to meet soon.     Next her travels takes her up to Canada to do some work for her aunt, the two of us already agreed upon partnering up for business projects of mine and it incudes loving one another.     So the business Carson Investment Services LLC will be steadily moving ahead by now having my friend Robert coming through on his side.    Now my woman Elizabeth wants to be here beside me and work on these business plans that I've been working on.       Our investment had loss $18.86 with us heading towards phase II soon, another thing arrived in the mail with me becoming one of the remaining three beneficiaries on a life insurance policy.      Here are the stock futures going into the weekend: DOW is up by $107.00, the S & P 500 is up by $4.25 and the NASDAQ is up by $21.00.     These stock futures can change by late Monday afternoon, the stock markets will be closed for Memorial Day.

     The US dollar had closed today 5/28/21 at $90.06, with still pointing at the dollar rising with it moving further up on the MACDs.      Yesterday both lines were at -.38, the negative red line is still at -.38 and the positive blue line has moved up to -.36 today for the dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the commit section for our Stock Market Research News Letter Report that is brought to you by Carson Investment Services LLC. We are in the process of creating something in where people can get together and talk about stocks or the investment for an online chat place.