Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 9, 2021

11 years in searching for my business partner and lover

       Found my idea woman named Elizabeth last month on April 13th when she had found me on one of the dating sites that both of us were on.     At first it started as us having a friendship, but changed a week ago from last Friday when she was heading for Washington DC to meet this Kevin.    Well arriving in Washington she discovered that he was a fake and so was the person that I was making plans in seeing down in Oklahoma.    From that Friday a week ago we decided to start up a relationship and when she had arrived back home on Tuesday, Elizabeth was quite disappointed.     It took her awhile to finally tell me about her past, she wanted to make sure she had the right person and told me how her man had cheated on her.      Her other relationships didn't go that well either and decided to wait for awhile before looking again, that was when she found me.     By through my email and asked if this email of mine was real and told her yes it is and told her that I am an author that brought out one science fiction mystery story

     Sent a copy of my story to her email address and so about a week later she accepted my invitation on Google Hangouts.      Since the day she told me about what she went through and how I was married for 8 years to my ex wife Angie that I had never cheated on her.     Told Elizabeth about this in how I'm old fashion when it comes to loving someone as I believe in one man for one woman.    Now she is texting me everyday and lives up in California and so she must've have flown out to Washington DC and back in 5 days.      Apparently either she has money or her family does, the woman told me she didn't want her man's money.    So she has ways in obtaining money if she needs it and explained to her that I didn't mean in having her use my money.    I asked her to assist me in studying these 1500 stocks that I have on my portfolio and so she would be glad to have me teach her of what I know in how I trade stocks.

      So now our relationship has gone from us being lovers to business partners, Elizabeth is even going to help me write around these 40 stories.     Even though I research stocks, I'm a science fiction writer as well and the next thing is that before I meet her we are making plans in doing a video call together.

      The woman finds me very interesting and intriguing as we both are so excited as she told me she is willing to relocate up to Eugene, Oregon sometime after we meet for the first time.    But that will be after the video call that we are planning and her 42nd birthday is on May 22nd, really starting to fall in love with her.      Since my divorce in 2010 I have been searching for the idea woman for 11 years and found her and yes my stocks ended making money for me last Friday 5/7/21.     Well now to the stock futures going into Monday morning 5/10/21: DOW is up by $122.00 the S & P 500 is up by $11.00 and the NASDAQ is up by $24.00 at 6:38 pm PST.     The dollar has been rising from its $90.11 low so far going into the evening, it is at $90.25 and has fallen down from $90.26 just moments ago at 6:42 pm PST.    Well the US dollar is slipping with it dropping down to $90.23 at 7:17 pm PST, the stock futures are at: DOW is up by $113.00, the S & P 500 is up by $11.25 and the NASDAQ is up by $36.25 at 7:20 pm PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the commit section for our Stock Market Research News Letter Report that is brought to you by Carson Investment Services LLC. We are in the process of creating something in where people can get together and talk about stocks or the investment for an online chat place.