Total Pageviews

Monday, May 31, 2021

Enjoying this Memorial Day with my woman

     Its taken 11 years to find someone, well actually she found me and so since the day our paths have crossed I can't wait to have Elizabeth beside me.    She has gone through bad events in relationships of her boyfriend addicted to drugs.    For myself I would never ever think of using them, I prefer to keep my mind healthy to able to think of creating more business projects and so yes she is the right one for me.

     She has the business woman inside of her and it was her telling me a few weeks ago finding me as her idea husband.   For one I'm going to bring the happiness back into her life and it has already started since that day we changed our friendship to a relationship.    Elizabeth even purchased me a rose-gold beautiful wristwatch that I have been now wearing it on my right wrist everyday.    Seeing that her 42nd birthday was on May 22nd, I'm putting her on my T-Mobile account after June 3rd with a new Apple iPhone Mini 12 in her favorite color blue.    She has blue eyes and black hair and stands at 5'7", the reason I'm replacing her old Motorola cellphone that has been having issues in taking pictures or videos to share with me.    Its about me wanting to get her something for her birthday that Elizabeth just had and so that she can use it to share the video calls that she wants to share with me.     Right now she has been spending the last couple of weeks down in Pensacola, Florida visiting her aunt Angelica.     Elizabeth even told me that she could replace that old Motorola cellphone, but I told her that I want to do that to show her how much I care about her.     Eventually the two of us will finally be meeting soon, but her aunt wants her to head up to Canada to do a business project that will bring in more money for them.   We are falling in love day by day even more and so this has been a nice Memorial Day to share things with her.    We even talked about going to church together every Sunday once she moves with me to Eugene, Oregon after the two of us have met each other.     She even told me on that first day that she will be having tears in her beautiful blue eyes and wants me to kiss her to take them away.   Elizabeth started making me such a happy man and yes I will begin romancing her from that day when the two of us meet on that first day.    She knows about the surgery that I need to have done on my left knee to have a full knee replacement and will be beside me to get myself back on my feet and to walk again.     Our astrology signs match up with her being a Gemini woman and me being a Libra, the two of us match up extremely well.   Find out that her Gemini woman is ideal for being with a Libra man and so it even matches my sign to be the ideal lover for me.    Yes our relationship should last for quite a longtime together with us both working on it to keep it going forever.      Well now to the stock futures going into Tuesday morning June 1, 2021: DOW is down by $81.00 the S & P 500 is down by $10.30 and the NASDAQ is down by $31.75 at 2:28 pm PST.      The US dollar had fallen since today from a quarter till 11 am EST with it falling down by .18 cents down to $89.85 at 2:31 pm PST.

      But still both of the lines on the MACDs are rising together on the dollar showing strength going back into it to send it up.    Right now its in a pattern of the negative red line and the positive blue line climbing higher.    It went up from Friday 5/28/21 from the negative red line being at -.38 to -.37 today, the positive blue line from Friday went from a -.36 to -.35.    The history line on Memorial Day is at +.02 on the US dollar.      Today's range on the dollar has been as highest of $90.12 and has been as lowest of $89.82, its still at $89.85 at 2:41 pm PST.      Will be keeping an eye on these stock futures going into Tuesday morning as there isn't any movement on them at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the commit section for our Stock Market Research News Letter Report that is brought to you by Carson Investment Services LLC. We are in the process of creating something in where people can get together and talk about stocks or the investment for an online chat place.