Total Pageviews

Friday, May 7, 2021

Even though the April jobs report came out for 2021, hopefully more from both sides between Democrats and Republicans will begin to accomplish more with President Biden

      Yesterday I was having one of those days of wondering which way my life was headed and so this morning things had gotten really great.    The woman that had found me has very similar things that happened to my ex wife the evening when I came into work for Giant Eagle.    Angie my ex wife was quite sad, for one I can sense how people are feeling around me and knew something wasn't right.

      That night I learned that she recently broke up with her boyfriend due to learning that he wasn't actually single and was still married.     This guy was still seeing his wife and trying to have a relationship with her.   From that point on me and her began to be really good friends, but then another night she came into work.   Telling me that her father Raymond was going to be having triple bypass heart surgery, the neighborhood in where she was living with her dad.     Wasn't ideal for her to be heading home late at night and seeing that I was working overnight at the grocery store.    So I gave Angie my keys to my apartment and how to find my place, at least my neighborhood was a lot safer.    Our friendship changed when I invited her to have dinner with me and so she fell in love with my cooking.    Eventually she moved in and started having a relationship in were we ended getting married and having one son named Daniel.      Still me and Angie are still good friends because I saved her life, when she ended up getting a blood clot in her calf muscle.    It ended up getting into her lungs, she needed injections of blood thinners to break up this blood clot.    But was so terrified of needles, I had to inject it just below her bellybutton at a 45 degrees angle to keep her alive.    She is so ever grateful for what I did for her and to still be with her 17 year old son.    Well Elizabeth found me on April 13th last month and knew something wasn't quite right.    Apparently we ended up finding someone from the dating sites that we were on looking for someone.     Elizabeth found out that the woman that I was about to meet down in Oklahoma wasn't real and so she was heading to Washington DC a week ago last Friday.     She was disappointed when driving up to meet this guy that she learned that he wasn't real.    Her plans were to be up there for a couple weeks, but came back home on Tuesday and so our friendship changed last Friday to her wanting to have a relationship with me.    But I knew that she wasn't quite ready to tell me about her past and already knew what she was going to tell me.    This morning she told me what happened and found out that the man she was with was cheating on her.    She was looking for the right person to love her, Elizabeth went through multiple relationships that weren't working for her.      For awhile she wanted to get herself back on her feet and has been alone for awhile before looking again for her partner.    Right now taking it one day at a time with her and so she knows that I have never cheated on Angie when we were married for 8 years.    Today I told her that I'm kind of old fashion when it comes to loving a woman.    For one I believe in one man for one woman and now she has begun to come out of her shell and feels more comfortable to tell me things.

    We are making plans in meeting, but I'll let her decide when she is ready to tell me where she lives at, her birthday is coming up in about two weeks.    Both of us are so happy to find one another, making plans to meet her sometime between the middle of June or at the beginning of July 2021.

    She even plans to relocate and so this time I really have another woman to love once again as I have been looking for the right woman for 11 years.     Love is beginning to blossom between us and so looking forward when we finally meet on the first day.     Well now to the report for today on the stock market with the jobs report not being so good, well that should encourage to get President Joe Biden to push his bill through.    The United States hasn't recovered yet from the pandemic from the virus that folks are going through.     Two days after Elizabeth's birthday I'm getting my second vaccination and so is my friend Robert getting his first before heading up to Washington State.    Here is the stock futures going into the weekend, but things can change when coming late Sunday afternoon.

     Right now the stock futures are showing quite an increase: DOW is up by $271.00, the S & P 500 is up by $32.50 and the NASDAQ is up by $117.75, but this can change on late Sunday afternoon.

     Here is what the US dollar is doing, the dollar had a sharp drop going into afterhours with it falling by .72 cents on Friday 5/7/21.    It at $90.23 and checking upon the MACDs the negative red line has once again taken control on the US dollar.    The negative red line is at -.26 and the positive blue line is at -.29 with the history line at -.03, this is indication in it shifting its signal on a falling price on the dollar.    So stocks should start seeing them rising if it holds this pattern going into late Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the commit section for our Stock Market Research News Letter Report that is brought to you by Carson Investment Services LLC. We are in the process of creating something in where people can get together and talk about stocks or the investment for an online chat place.