Total Pageviews

Monday, June 14, 2021

Was going through some issues over the weekend

      On Saturday I was out trying to get my old cellphone replaced with a new battery.      But learned after having lunch over at one of the Carl Juniors hamburger restaurants that my cellphone had too much damage inside to replace it with a new battery.      Had to stop over at T-Mobile that did a wonderful job in replacing my old cellphone that I had paid off a few years ago and was able to get a new cellphone.   
     
        But for 3 hours I was having issues with Google in not recognizing my new cellphone, for one it was telling me incorrect password to get into my Gmail account.      Yes, Google was sending me verification codes to my cellphone phone number, but there wasn't anywhere to put the code in on my new cellphone.         
        It wasn't popping up on my phone screen and couldn't get into my Microsoft Hotmail account due to it telling me incorrect password.      Missing the bus I needed to get home late Saturday afternoon in where I had to wait another 1 hour and 10 minutes for the next bus to arrive.       Was eventually able to get on my laptop to solve the Google verification issue by getting into my Microsoft Hotmail account with my laptop remembering my passwords.       But apparently that early Saturday morning was the last time that me and Elizabeth had texted each other on the Google Hangouts.       Up at the estate construction site she had lost her internet connection due to the service being down and having them at the estate to fix the problem.       So doing my overnight gate going into Sunday morning I haven't heard from my woman in 24 hours.      On Sunday I was having a difficult time in trying to sleep from all the issues on Saturday sending my stress levels way up.       Needed my Elizabeth so badly to help me bring them back down and wasn't in a good mood on Sunday to even want to do my stock market blog.      I was going to try and begin my blog earlier this morning, but was having issues that I needed to attend to first before starting up a new stock market blog.        Noticed yesterday that the stock futures were flat and that the US dollar was rising during that late Sunday afternoon.      Checking at how the dollar is doing before the US stock markets close for the day Monday 6/14/21.     The dollar is still showing it rising on the MACDs from last Friday when the negative red line was at -.22 and was at -.19 for today.    The positive blue line on Friday was at -.13 and just before closing today its at -.09 with the history line on a positive of +.10.

        Right now the US dollar is at $90.52 and is .03 cents down to last Friday's closing at 12:22 pm PST, Lubrizol Corporation earlier in Rockton, IL at a facility had to evacuate due to fire.

       Here is that article: Illinois industrial chemical fire, and countries gathering together to fight against China and the Covid-19, here is that article: G7 calls for new study into the origin of COVID-19.

       I can understand what my Elizabeth is going through with her trying to finish up in Canada as running to keep a business going.     I've been through that myself with even rescuing my job at the Detroit Theatre back in my hometown of Lakewood, Ohio.     She can't wait to complete the work up there and be down here in Eugene, Oregon with me.    So once she does arrive then we can begin to take my company Carson Investment Services LLC into phase II this summer of 2021.

        Will be back later on this afternoon with another stock market report on our blog.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the commit section for our Stock Market Research News Letter Report that is brought to you by Carson Investment Services LLC. We are in the process of creating something in where people can get together and talk about stocks or the investment for an online chat place.