Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Going to need to take it easy for the next few days as my right elbow is sprained from over doing it

       Not sure what might have caused the issue with my right elbow as it could be from multiple things of over doing it since from last night.     Some of it could be from writing too much that was building up in making my hands sore and playing a few games on my cellphone a bit too much.     Something that I don't play very many games, it could be because I'm bored before heading to sleep.    Will have to find some other way to relax, that doesn't put so much pressure on these joints.   But it could be flaring up from an old injury too, from back in 2009 I had dislocated my right elbow.     This afternoon I was carrying back groceries and going to be having event on Sunday July 4th, as it has been two years since I have made meatball sub sandwiches.       Here are the stock futures going into Thursday 7/1/21: DOW is up by $62.00, the S & P 500 is up by $8.50 and the NASDAQ is up by $19.00 at 7:24 pm PST.

        The US dollar earlier had closed to $92.44 and has reopened with it hitting a low of $92.35 and a high of $92.43, its at $92.41 at 7:29 pm PST.      There wasn't much change on the history line since yesterday on the dollar against the MACDs as it stayed at +.12.     But going into Thursday morning it is showing the positive blue line slipping on the history line.     Yesterday the negative red line was at +.31 and today at +.34, the positive blue line yesterday was at +.43 and today it was at +.46.      

         Except going into tonight it is still showing the dollar declining slowly, The Trump Organization and CFO are expected to be charged on Thursday 7/1/21.     Here is that article: Trump Organization and CFO expected to be charged Thursday.         Here is another update on the stock futures: DOW is up by $65.00, the S & P 500 is up by $8.75 and the NASDAQ is up by $21.00 at 7:55 pm PST.

         The US dollar is still holding at $92.41 at 7:57 pm and wished that my woman Elizabeth was here with me so that I'm not over doing my right elbow.       Now to the remaining article: A third infrastructure bill cruises into the Democrats two-track traffic jam.       Here is another update on the stock futures: DOW is up by $61.00, the S & P 500 is up by $8.00 and the NASDAQ is up by $17.50, the dollar is still at $92.41 at 8:06 pm PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the commit section for our Stock Market Research News Letter Report that is brought to you by Carson Investment Services LLC. We are in the process of creating something in where people can get together and talk about stocks or the investment for an online chat place.