Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Another day left on the Fed meeting and another meeting planned regarding on a meeting coming up

      Will have to see the outcome upon the Fed meeting that completes itself on Wednesday 6/16/21, but some see economic and financial risks if not taking action at this very moment.     Here is that article: Fed meeting, Central Bank needs to take action, last night my Elizabeth had woken me up early in the morning.     Already knew before hand that she was working herself too hard trying to complete this tough task for her aunt.     She wants to take sometime off during July 2021 and wants to come see me and is waiting upon receiving some in the payment from working up in Canada.     A lot of things were discussed between us last night, including the design on the plan for the shampoos and conditioners.

       Elizabeth learned that the products would have her middle name included for the name on these bottles.      She asked me after having some manufacturing business create them, how I would distribute the products?       That answer was simple, because I have quite a few distributors already saved on my favorites list on my laptop.      Now with her waiting for her to receive a little bit of funds from her aunt Angelica for what she has done so far up in Canada.      My woman is making plans to fly herself to Oregon, but from a previous conversation: I told her how I wished that I could be up there to make her dinner for her.     After I had woken up from my sleep I had left her a good morning message on her Google Hangouts.     Because she is working too hard to do this on her own and is taking her much longer to complete the job her aunt has given her this task.     In that good morning message I had mentioned to her, that after she arrives here in Eugene, Oregon to take this break with me.     That maybe it would be a good idea for her to bring me up to this estate with all this construction happening.      Then my woman can still do the work for her aunt to finish it up, but then she wouldn't need to return back to the place that she is staying up their to make herself her meals.     Having me up there with her will ease some of the pressure with her having me cook for her so that my woman isn't exerting herself.     Right now she is putting too much work in trying complete this and having me around would be good for her.

        For one I'm good in when it comes to massages and that will help her relax her body, even mentioned how we could bathe together and sleep every night together.     This would be good with her waking up feeling from such a great night's sleep and accomplish the task on hand.      Another thing my woman is going through is things from her past relationships that are effecting her with negative thoughts.       I even mentioned that to her after I had woken up in how she can combat them, anytime she thinks of these negative thoughts to use these positive thoughts of our plans in getting together.

        By doing so will help her accomplish these things a little better and use these positive thoughts, that I'm 100 percent better than anything she has had in her life.     Helping her will be good for my Elizabeth and being beside her everyday up in Canada with me filling up her mind with all the good events taking place.     Then her past thoughts on these bad relationships will have a way to combat every one of them with her knowing how much that I care about her.     Showing her kindness will make her feel much happier and so its just a matter of time or these few days to take the two of us towards July 2021.       Plus with the performance on one of my investments and making plans in selling off half the shares.      Then reinvesting those funds back into one of the other stocks that I have invested into that is at a lower price, then I can build up the total amount on the shares.

        Here are the stock futures going into Wednesday morning 6/16/21: DOW is down by $30.00, the S & P 500 is down by $0.75 and the NASDAQ is up by $11.25 at 9:58 pm PST.      The US dollar had closed earlier today 6/15/21 when the US stock closed with it closing at $90.54.     Since reopening the dollar has peaked up to $90.57,  but has retreated down to a low of $90.50 as it is at $90.50 at 10:01 pm PST     While going through my data figures and checking on the investments that I have purchased, one of the stocks that I own is skyrocketing in its afterhours.     So planning on selling off some of them and reinvest into another one that I own at a lower price to increase the amount of shares.

       Here is another update on the stock futures: DOW is down by $20.00, the S & P 500 is up by $1.25 and the NASDAQ is up by $16.00 at 10:22 pm PST.      The dollar is at $90.51 at 10:23 pm PST, the MACDs on the US dollar are steadily moving upon both lines from the previous day.

       Yesterday the negative red line was at -.19 and today 6/15/21 it was at a -.17, the positive blue line yesterday was at -,09 and today it was at a -.06.      The history line gained from the previous day when it was at +.10 and so it closed at a +.11, by still giving the dollar momentum to climb in price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the commit section for our Stock Market Research News Letter Report that is brought to you by Carson Investment Services LLC. We are in the process of creating something in where people can get together and talk about stocks or the investment for an online chat place.