Total Pageviews

Friday, April 16, 2021

The US dollar is at a 4 week low and found someone to include to my company

     Coming sometime at the end of May or the beginning of June 2021 I am making a business trip down to Blackwell, Oklahoma.    That knows a little about the MACDs and include her onto my Carson Investment Services LLC.    I know that she is intelligent and smart, by the way she was questioning me on my plans for this LLC license.      Even asked her if she knew who was Sam Walton, her reply was, I think he owns Walmart.    Yes that is correct and he also owns Sam's Club, Cosco and Walgreens, so now we have four business partners.     Contacted someone today that designs programs that I looking at hiring him for his services.    The US dollar has fallen to a 4 week low, it will continue drop until there is a shift on the positive blue line to drive the dollar back up.     Haven't seen that showing on the MACDs with the negative red line still in control and so I 'll be back to check on the stock futures going into weekend.

     We ended up losing $55.67 on our investments, next week we are going to sell off some of one of the stocks that we had been profiting off of it.      Then use those funds to place bids into a couple of the stocks that have fallen on the Relative Strength Index, that had went below the 40 percent threshold.

      Now to the article: Dollar at 4 week low, have been thinking about a lot of things since I have gotten back home from the pharmacy.     Here is the stock futures going into the weekend: DOW is up by $128.00, the S & P 500 is up by $9.75 and the NASDAQ is up by $10.00, will be back on late Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the commit section for our Stock Market Research News Letter Report that is brought to you by Carson Investment Services LLC. We are in the process of creating something in where people can get together and talk about stocks or the investment for an online chat place.