Total Pageviews

Monday, April 26, 2021

Dollar rides the waves from yesterday with it eventually slipping along the way towards the stock market closing

      Returned back home from having my first vaccination shot of Moderna, at the moment not having much on these side effects.    Only feeling a slight bit of soreness in where the injection was at the upper area just below my left shoulder.     Was having a discussion with the person that had given me my first dose and was wondering about something that has been occurring from this first injection from the Moderna.     In this report it had mentioned about how most of the folks getting there first dose would be seeing there heart rate speed up slightly from it.     Had to ask them because I'm on blood thinners and heart medication that slows down my heart rate.     Since 2015 when I was vacationing down in Florida for nearly 6 months, ended up discovering these chest pains occurring.    But it wasn't from anything from having a heart attack, learned more about these conditions once I had gotten back home from this vacation.     I don't remember the actual name of what I was going through, but was examined by a heart doctor after I had another one sometime after coming back home.    What I was affecting me was that the muscles in my ribcage would end up squeezing inward against my chest.     By causing pressure against my heart and lungs, since having these events starting down in Florida I had learned how to get rid of them.    These pains could last up to 3 to 4 hours when they happen as I had one a few months ago, but haven't had one since December 2020.     What I learned from these experiences was to roll myself up into a ball and tuck my arms in between my upper thighs and laydown and rest for 3 to 4 hours until the pains would subside.     Recently was checked out by my heart doctor on these conditions, my heartbeat is in perfect condition in were I'm not at risk at getting a heart attack and so I have a strong heart.

     Just decided to take precaution for the next few days from this injection on my first dose of the Moderna.      During most of the day the US dollar seemed to be riding along a wave from yesterday's closing.     Like earlier this morning with the dollar hanging onto a wave sending it up higher throughout most of the morning on the east coast.     Eventually the dollar had been declining upon this wave with it going up and down around the area in where the US dollar had closed the previous day.

      Since the dollar had reopened it has recently peaked up to a high of $90.89 and has fallen down to $90.84, at the moment it is at $90.86 at 5:35 pm PST.    The dollar is edging further down towards its 52 week low, by looking at the performance on the MACDs.      Seeing the momentum slipping upon the negative red line losing its hold up the blue line against the MACDs.     Here is the stock futures going into this evening: DOW is down by $3.00, the S & P 500 is up by $1.00 and the NASDAQ is up by $10.00 at 5:40 pm.     Will be back later, going to see how our investments had done for the day, earlier before heading out to get vaccinated all 11 of our stocks were up at the time.      Here is another update on the stock futures: DOW is up by $18.00, the S & P 500 is up by $2.25 and the NASDAQ is up by $10.00 at 6:33 pm PST.      The US dollar just jumped up to another peak in the afterhours hitting at $90.94 at 6:34 pm PST.      Fourth consecutive day that these investments of ours went up, gained another $69.37 and all 11 of these investments had went up today 4/26/21.      Here is another update on the stock futures: DOW is up by $14.00, S & P 500 is up by $1.25 and the NASDAQ is up by $5.25 at 7:54 pm PST, the dollar is now up at $90.99 at 7:54 pm PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the commit section for our Stock Market Research News Letter Report that is brought to you by Carson Investment Services LLC. We are in the process of creating something in where people can get together and talk about stocks or the investment for an online chat place.