Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 18, 2021

How events can have your world take you to many different crossroads

    Well these crossroads are starting to happen with me, with something catching up from my past and moving forward to days way ahead of me?    Here is the stock futures going into Monday morning: DOW is down by $85.00, the S & P 500 is down by $8.75 and the NASDAQ is down by $15.75 at 7:09 pm PST.

     Since the US dollar has opened up for Sunday, it has been climbing upward by .18 cents at this moment at 7:11 pm PST, it has been as highest as $91.75 and has dropped back down to $91.73.     Now if we see the dollar reversing from this .20 cents climb going through the early morning hours of Monday before the stock market opens then these stock future declines should start seeing them head towards a positive side.

     If the dollar continues to rise then the stock futures won't be heading towards the positive side and then the US markets would open on the downside.     So everyday my crossroads are beginning to move forward on certain events that are waiting, my life has gone through so many of them?     I use my skills that I have to make money from them, well there is a person moving into my life?    She is quite interesting so far and I'm already working on her at this very moment?     With my latest message about something that I have known since I was 17 years old?     She has agreed with me on these plans and to be included onto my LLC licenses, in a little over a month from now we have made plans to meet each other.

     Place her belongings into storage and bring her back with me to Eugene, but I am also a writer for science fiction mystery stories.     But I use my skills to find stocks with the methods I use to make money from them, I have made plenty of money throughout these 26 years of investing.     Throughout all those years I've only have loss money on two stock investments, so heading into this week I am setting up a plan to increase the shares that I own.     By selling some from one of the investments that I have made a profit and then purchase a few days later into a couple of stocks that I have that has gone below the 40 percent threshold on the Relative Strength Index.     Well here is another update on the stock futures: DOW is down by $77.00, the S & P 500 is down by $6.50 and the NASDAQ is up by $2.00 at 7:37 pm PST.

     The US dollar has been falling downward to $91.70 at 7:38 pm PST, I 'll have to examine some more stocks coming up sometime during this week, been going through multiple busy days here without having to much time to do the work that I want too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the commit section for our Stock Market Research News Letter Report that is brought to you by Carson Investment Services LLC. We are in the process of creating something in where people can get together and talk about stocks or the investment for an online chat place.