Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Preparing letter to the state of Oregon to notify them on my company

          We aren't even through phase I of our plans yet and don't even have our business bank account, the $50 thousand that we are waiting from our first backer.     Will help complete these next two phases to get our company Carson Investment Services LLC to phase III.       My friend's friend that is assisting us, both me and my friend Robert are struggling from our living conditions.

          Since August of 2017 I've been living in a transitional housing project and I am disabled while still waiting on a full knee replacement on my left knee.    My friend Robert is staying at this huge tent that they call tent city in the city of Eugene, Oregon.    The reason why I started purchasing stocks for the sole purpose to build up my income or revenue to make the attempts to get my company off the ground.

          Started placing together my company when I use to live back in Lakewood, Ohio when I started it in April of 2004.     It was first called Carson and Company, until I had changed the name in 2011 to Carson Investment Services LLC.    About a year ago I was denied by the United Food and Commercial Workers Union, not eligible for almost two years to receive my pension.         My past history has even saved a company from going out of business when I had came up from ideas from outside of the box.

           When I was going through my 20's my job that I was working for a movie theatre was planning on going out of business in the late 70's.

        Those two ideas that I had given them kept the Detroit Theatre in Lakewood, Ohio open until April 2013 when they had shown 'The Green Hornet' as the last movie.    McDonalds had purchased the property at the corner of Woodward Avenue and Detroit Avenue in where this theatre once stood.

        The theatre was build either in 1923 or 1924, had worked for them for 22 years of my life and so now I'm trying bring something off the ground that I'm really skilled at.      Here are the stock futures with them sliding down further: DOW is down by .27 percent, the S & P 500 is down by .42 percent and the NASDAQ is down by 62 percent at 7:08 pm PST.      The US dollar is once again on the rise with it at $91.05 at 7:14 pm PST, we will be checking how the three major US stock markets are looking against the Relative Strength Index.     By checking the Relative Strength Index on the DOW being at 50.91, now to the S & P 500.      Looking at the Relative Strength Index at 45.59 on the S & P 500 and the NASDAQ having some pretty good size drops of late has put it at 39.09 against the Relative Strength Index.      Once again the DOW will end up going down a little further than the other two stock boards, this could possibly happen before Monday 3/8/21.       The 8th was one of the days for the stock markets to come out of this correction, the other date is pointing towards 3/16/21.

        Here in another update on the stock futures: DOW is down by .33 percent, the S & P 500 is down by .53 percent and the NASDAQ is down by .86 percent at 8:04 pm PST, the dollar is at $91.05 at 8:05 pm PST.       One of the stocks that is beginning to show that it is starting to rebound is Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, stock symbol CATB.      Our income to build up our company had went down by $78.05, here is another update on the stock futures: DOW is down by .32 percent, the S & P 500 is down by .53 percent and the NASDAQ is down by .83 percent at 9:38 pm PST, the US dollar is at $91.01 at 9:39 pm PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the commit section for our Stock Market Research News Letter Report that is brought to you by Carson Investment Services LLC. We are in the process of creating something in where people can get together and talk about stocks or the investment for an online chat place.