Total Pageviews

Monday, July 20, 2020

So Much Work Ahead of me, the Experimentation with Having the Data Within it

       Now that another one of these experimentations is completed, as the members that place themselves on the list to receive $500 hundred, will find out about many of these penny stocks that are part of the 800 within the portfolio for Carson Investment Services LLC.      Well the gain was huge within the experimentation with it jumping by over $24 thousand, now the total is at $88,878.15.      Contacted my Friend Karl Kneily today back in Cleveland, Ohio.     We use to walk home from elementary school when we were kids, in the early 2000's he became my stock broker.    He is the First Vice President for the Westlake, Ohio branch office for Merrill Lynch.     Karl knows how good I am in doing my research, he even told me over the phone one day that I would have made a great stock broker with all the knowledge that I have.      When I hear from him, as I like to ask if he could make a recommendation when I get this Go Fund Me campaign started.

       Thinking of talking to Tom Albright at my local bank here in Eugene, to put a good word of how successful this combined hedge funding and lending services can work for these individuals and small businesses.       The proof is in the experimentation and Tom Albright and me have build up a friendship, as we talk every time that I stop down at my bank.        Now to do some editing to begin creating the script to use to attract folks for the Go Fund Me campaign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the commit section for our Stock Market Research News Letter Report that is brought to you by Carson Investment Services LLC. We are in the process of creating something in where people can get together and talk about stocks or the investment for an online chat place.